Discover fresh hope in your life!
Fresh Hope Counselling exists to help you, no matter what your circumstances are.
**IMPORTANT NOTICE RE: COVID-19, We are offering sessions by videoconference (using our secure tele-health/medical platform) or telephone. IN-OFFICE sessions are also available, however, please do not come in if you are sick or experiencing symptoms.**
Hope can be infused through many forms including support, guidance, encouragement and new-found wisdom/insight.
Hope is necessary for life! Without it we will literally end up perishing. It gives us energy, strength, motivation and focus. Hopelessness takes away our ability to function, and robs us of joy. Hope is an anchor; it renews the body, soul and spirit. If you have lost hope, know that finding hope again is possible! Contact Us
Fresh Hope Counselling Staff
Trust our experience to help you withthe struggles you are facing.
View All Staff
Beth Murray is the Founder of Fresh Hope Counselling and is a Registered Psychologist in the Province of Alberta. She is an experienced Level II EMDR Therapist & Eating Disorders Specialist and has a Post-Graduate Certificate in Chronic Pain Management, PgCPain, from the University of Alberta Rehabilitation Medicine Faculty. Beth Murray started counselling in 1999.
How we can help
- Abuse and trauma recovery
- ADHD and developmental disorders
- ART – Accelerated Resolution Therapy
- Dependency issues of various substances and processes
- Being a highly sensitive person
- Christian counselling
- Chronic pain
- Communication effectiveness
- Counselling for children & adolescents
- Couples counselling
- Depression and anxiety
- Divorce & Separation
- Eating disorders
View Counselling Services
- EFT – Emotion Focused Therapy
- Grief & loss counselling
- Individual counselling
- Issues of self-esteem and confidence
- Meaning of Life (Existential Therapy)
- Marriage and family counselling
- Narrative Therapy
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder/PTSD
- Registered Dietitian Support/Treatment
- Solution Focused Therapy
- Training in new skills, DBT
- Transition and life stage changes
- Women’s issues
Book your sessionSessions with Fresh Hope Counselling are also available via secure video-conferencing platform (simple and totally secure Owl Video). If internet connection is not available, sessions by phone are available for those in remote locations or with mobility issues, thus increasing the flexibility and accessibility of working with Fresh Hope Counselling Please note, both our west end and south side locations are handicapped accessible.
Content copyright 2016. Fresh Hope Counselling. All rights reserved.